Thursday, 25 April 2013

AN APOLOGY DUE

Sorry all for those whom left comments that went unpublished, my internet router went to pieces and just haven't been able to get any net connections etc, I think I'm the last person on earth who has a smartphone...the dog took a fancy to the router and dropped it into it's water bowl...git. It took a bit of persuassion to the internet provider to send a new replacement out to me, though I have to admit a lot of was down to me not being in (work etc) or time searching for birds etc. Hopefully my router issues sorted.
GREENWOODPECKE, EXPECT A POST WITH BETTER IMAGES SOON. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm only just catching up Doug, after getting back from Wales; but a great shot of the woody.
    Glad your 'woes' are sorted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got back ok in the end, only started to catch up myself, my email inbox looks a bit daunting lol

      Delete
  2. I'd love to have managed a Green Woodpecker image half as good as this Doug! It's a bird that's still very much on my hit list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're great I think though a bit twitchy at times

    ReplyDelete