Friday, 3 May 2013

A FEW IMAGES FROM MY LITTLE SISTER

Well I apologise for the quality of the images below, they're from my sister and judging from some of her out-of-focus previous attempts these aren't too bad, especially given the subject and the fact they're from her mobile phone.....no excuses Linda huh-huh-huh.
She was pulling into Jersey on the boat and the boat was early, so they drifted along the coast-line slowly awaiting a special welcome from the RNLI and Navy (boat show week), due to the ferry operator donating prizes for the RNLI raffle, too say I'm gutted is an understatment...Linda you must try some bird pictures whilst you there!!!
 Some dodgy looking rust-bucket (no not my mums van) I think it's the boat that takes tourist to one of the forts when the tide is in, a diving Lynx helicopter below (not an easy picture Linda so well done on that).



 The two images above shows the floatilla and low flying helicopter, sadly all the images were EXTREMELY noisy and went through Neat Image otherwise the second image would've looked really interesting (a grainy looking effect on the images Linda, try adjusting phone setting for daylight/automatic or may be labelled ISO, in broad daylight you need a low ISO). And below the best I think, a boat looking for a water fight with the ferry or is it a fire-boat? lol
Not to bad Linda but now you must get some birds (preferably in focus lol) and adjust the phone camera setting if it does just general settings try "portrait" or "landscape" I think you have them on "night" or maybe "sport" judging from the way you managed to capture the diving helicopter, that would've been tricky for me to keep in the frame......hope it rains lol.

6 comments:

  1. I suspect the lens needs a polish. It is either moisturiser or a bit of jam doughnut got on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, knowing my sister it's probably a doughnut lol

      Delete
  2. Douglas, you do your sister an injustice!...she did well to capture these images of the flotilla, especially on her mobile phone! Well done Linda.

    I wish I had a sister or brother that I could blame all my naff images on!..they'd have to take a lot of blame!! (are you sure you're not in Jersey?)...[;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me if I was in Jersey I'd been in "jersey tourist board worker" mode lol. She didn't do too bad, they were just a bit noisy for some odd reason. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. I think she's got potential Doug.
    Why don't you treat her to a DSLR? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keith, however a DSLR is out the question, thanks for putting the idea in her head though:(

      Delete