Saturday, 26 April 2014

ROUTER ISSUES

Hi all, just a quick post to tell you that I might me off line for a few days. I've been having some real strange issues with my internet router that has left mestruggling to get online. Aparrently mine and about 600 other users have had the same problem so the internet provider has had problems getting new routers out to customers, great!
It keeps logging out/dropping signal coverage and is an issue with the router (not hacking etc) itself, cheap plastic crap.
I will catch up with you all as soon as the new router arrives (Monday apparently!), please don't leave a comment on the blog as I'm not sure when I'll be able to get on the net to check/publish comments.
OH and just to add BELKIN YOUR ROUTERS ARE SHIT! Anyone thinking of buying a Belkin router or going with a internet provider who uses Belkin DON'T BUY AND INSIST ON A DIFFERENT ROUTER FROM YOUR PROVIDER.


BELKIN MAKE CRAP ROUTERS...just in case you missed the point of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment